Friday, August 8, 2014

Robots and Blackberry Bliss


Still working away at the Dare to Get Dirty challenges!   I am enjoying them and finding myself very motivated to stamp.  That's a good thing!    This one was super fun to make.  It uses a lot of stuff!  Stampin' Up! paper in Pacific Point and Basic Black, Lawn Fawn stamps, and some cuts from my Silhouette Cameo.  

Also for the challenges.  I LOVE this one.  I admit that I am not a fan of gold, but I am loving how it looks with Blackberry Bliss.   I totally recommend that you try that combination and soon.  :)  

With this new email program I have, I get notifications of when people subscribe and unsubscribe to my blog.  It seems to more of the latter lately and I feel bad.  I hope you guys aren't getting tired of Laila or my projects.  I am guessing it is partly because I've decided to branch out a bit and use a wide range of products instead of only Stampin' Up!   I'm still a demo and will be for a while, but I am now buying and stamping with what I like.   If it's SU, that's great...if it's not, that's great too.   This is really just a hobby for me and I'm just having fun.   I hope you'll continue to find inspiration in my work and remember, you can always be inspired and make it your own with whatever products YOU love.  :) 

11 comments:

  1. I don't subscribe to blogs I just check them daily. I love your blog. I'm a SU demo...hobbyist too. I love seeing what you design. I also love seeing pictures of your beautiful daughter. My girls are teenagers now so I miss when they were babies. I live in TX too so feel you are a neighbor. Remember it is your blog so stamp and post whatever you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine not loving everything you create -- SU or not. And who could get tired of looking at Laila pics? That's just crazy talk! I'm glad you're finding enjoyment in your stamping again. And I love these two cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too don't subscribe because I prefer to bookmark blogs and check them when I want too. I love your work and look forward to a daughter pic and story each post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't matter to me if you use items other than SU, because while I like SU there are also other products I like also like spellbinders and memory box, ect, lol. and I like seeing pics of your beautiful daughter too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita. .keep designing your great cards, they are beautiful. I feel the same way. .SU is still great, but, on occasion, so are other companies. I love incorporating the style of the other companies too.
    Loralee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are on fire girl! Lovin' all these cations of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cards plus creations equals cations......lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rita, I also don't subscribe to any blogs, but I check yours daily. You are so creative, and I always enjoy your posts...regardless of what product you are using. Leila is a bit younger than my son, so I remember those years very clearly, and I enjoy the updates...even when times are tough with a toddler! They do get better. Don't worry about the subsriptions and unsubscriptions, just keep embracing your creativity and keep stampin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE how the Blackberry Bliss looks with gold. Tres chic! And I say keep the pics of Laila coming and keep those creative juices flowing. I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog and I look forward to Laila pics -- when you don't post her, I'm disappointed even though you are a superb stamper and I love your style!

    I gave up being a demo because there are just too many great companies out there -- I don't have to pay shipping because I order so much and I get discounts with purchases, etc. I hate paying shipping and I will only order from those who don't charge me -- and I don't pay sales tax either so it is a win/win. I am no longer inspired by SU so for me, I love when you share other products. I've found several I didn't know existed because you shared -- please don't stop! I'm saving money by not buying SU and I'm heavily invested in this hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I pinned the blackberry bliss card...love it so so much!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)