Sunday, August 31, 2014

Monster Mash Birthday


My new stamps from Lawn Fawn came yesterday from MarkerPOP, so I just had to grab my Copics and go play along with the current challenge over there.   These little monsters are SO stinking cute!  I just love them!   The sentiment is driving me a bit crazy as I can't tell if it's crooked or not, but that's okay.  It's a birthday card for a kid so they hopefully won't notice if it is.  lol

Challenge #50

I have so many more cards to upload, so I guess I need to just schedule some posts for the rest of the week!  I have had so much fun stamping this weekend.   :)  Jason is a true angel for giving me so much crafty time.  


Here's another of Laila's masquerade party at Michael's.  Meow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)