Friday, August 15, 2014

Stampin' Up! Endless Wishes


I had a total "work day" today and managed to finish up my samples for my class and get all the supplies ordered.  Now I just need to finish up a set fo cards I'm donating to a silent auction and do birthday cards for my sister-in-law and my niece.   So much stamping!   This one was CASEd from a sample that Stampin' Up! posted back last year when this set was released.  It's such an awesome set and I am so glad it's going to be available again.  Just a couple more weeks to wait.



And here's my final version of this one we are making.   The last design still needs some things that are coming in my order, so I'll share it with you later.  


My little helper was having lunch when I took my pictures today, but she gave me some smiles to share.  :)  

2 comments:

  1. Adorable cards :) and ur little helper is the cutest !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love plain and simple cards...these are wonderful!!! Sweet little girl eating her lunch in her sunglasses...!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)