Saturday, August 30, 2014

CAS(E) These Books


Oh man!  The September kit from Simon Says Stamp got here this week and it is a book themed one!   I LOVE books, so book stamps are a huge wow for me.   I decided to ink it up and play along with CAS(E) this Sketch.    I used a favorite retired ink, Baja Breeze *cry* along with Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake.   I already mailed it off to a sweet friend who is a librarian.  I hope she likes it and it brightens up her birthday.


I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend.  I hope to get lots of stamping in as I have a huge list of challenges I want to do and a bunch of stamps I want to ink up!  Before I go, here's the envelope and inside of the card.  :)


Fun huh?   I just love this set so much already!  Now I'm off to read my book.   I'm almost finished and ready for book three in the series.   I never thought I was a big sci-fi person, but I am enjoying the Song of Ice and Fire series.   We caught up on the Game of Thrones HBO series, so now I need to focus on the books.  


We went to feed the ducks today and got WAY TOO MANY ducks.   It was a bit overwhelming!   It also rained 10 minutes into our walk around the lake, so we had to run back to the car and come home.  Laila was upset, so I hope we can try again this weekend.  

3 comments:

  1. Love the way the colors give this card a shabby look but it's not shabby at all in design! You're rocking these card kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a girl after my own heart - I love stamping inside the card and on the envelope!! What a wonderful card you have made here - so fantastic and well done!! Love the colors and the precision of the stamping - Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this totally makes me smile! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)