Friday, August 29, 2014

Rainbow Birthday


Greetings!   Can you believe that I haven't stamped all week until last night?!   I was sure missing it, so I hope to catch up a bit this weekend.   Winnie & Walter teamed up with Simon Says Stamp for a fun set of challenges this week, so I decided to start there.  The first one was to use the rainbow color palette, so of course I grabbed my awesome ice cream set.  Still addicted to that one!  These sets pair wonderfully together don't they?


My little diva.   She has had quite the week.  She wouldn't nap at all on Wednesday, so that evening was ROUGH.    Yesterday Jason spent an hour and a half getting her down for both nap and bedtime.   I think she's in a state where she's making a lot of mental leaps, so her mind just doesn't want to stop and rest.   It's exhausting, but watching all the new stuff she's saying and learning is amazing.   I can't believe all the songs she's singing now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)