Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stampin' Up! Blue Ribbon


How about a bit of a manly card today?!   I used the fun colors from colourQ along with another Dare to Get Dirty challenge to make this one.  I love this club ribbon set and just don't use it nearly enough!  I paired it with Gorgeous Grunge to add some fun distressing.


Aren't those fun colors?   Now I am NOT a Summer Yuckfruit fan and don't own any, but the new honey in color was a nice substitute.  


She needed to wear a towel just like mommy.  lol   We had a nice day yesterday.   I braved Target with her and we bought 3 bags of school supplies to donate to our local assistance ministry.   I love school suppplies, so it was such a treat to get to shop for them.


2 comments:

  1. Terrific card Rita, I like the splatters you added! Thanks so much for joining us at the CoourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Rita, but my favorite is your photo of your daughter!so glad you played at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)