Tuesday, August 5, 2014

CASE Study Flower


I loved the challenge at CASE Study this week, so I decided to play along and combine it with one of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges on Splitcoast.   I've fussed with this one for a few days and finally gave up and called it done.  I'm still on the fence about it, but I do love the colors.  ;)  
Isn't that a gorgeous card?!   I had to pull out my retired paper to use for the card base because it reminded me so much of the background on the inspiration.  Do you still have some of that paper?  I love it!  I wish I had bought a second pack to hoard use.  


My assistant.   ;)    We have had the WORST day today.   It has been so long and so full of crying.   I am mentally exhausted and hope she is easy to get to bed tonight so I can have a break.   I finally finished reading Game of Thrones and am ready to start the second book.  I need some quality time with my Nook.  

*If you like the flower, it's a free digital stamp!  You can find it here.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE that pop of blue! gorgeous kraft base. Your assistant is such a cutie pie.
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower is awesome...plus the twine and on that wonderful background...I would not fuss and just appreciate the beauty that you created! Very cute pic of your daughter, so sorry that you have had a bad day or two...hoping for some better days and more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty! Love that pop of blue and the beautiful background. Your daughter looks absolutely adorable. I remember those helper days. Enjoy them! Thanks for joining us this week for the CASE Study Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)