Sunday, August 24, 2014

Screaming for Ice Cream!


Back with more ice cream!  It's like 97 degrees today, so I just had to do it.  I am sweating and I'm in the house!  Goodness.   I am so ready for Fall.  That just means NOT 90 degrees here, but whatever.  lol  I hate being so hot.   Anyway...   I am still using up the paper from my SSS August Kit.  August is coming to a close and I'm determined to use up a lot of my kit so that I feel okay about buying it.  I know the September one has shipped, so I need to get ready for new stuff this week.  Yay!   I just colored the images with my Copics, added some clear Wink of Stella, and the rest is pretty easy to see.   Super fun card to make.   It makes me happy to look at, so I'll call that a success.


We had a crafty morning with Laila today.  First I stamped with her and then Jason did some fingerpainting and coloring.  She had fun and it was so cute to watch.  


Now I'm off to do my Christmas card class! And sweat.  Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed all of your ice cream cards. I am sweating here too and ready for some 80 degree days. Don't want it much lower though or I will be complaining it is too cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and so colorful - and yummy looking! anytime the 90s roll around it is never fun...75 is my best and 85 starts to push me back to the cool inside. You are very clever and a card that makes you happy is wonderful! Love the pics of Laila and Daddy finger painting...I loved doing that and the smell of the paint was intoxicating...still a kid at heart!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)