Monday, September 29, 2014

Coffee Lovers Bloghop 2


The blog hop is going so well!   There are already 165 entries and 12 more hours to go!  I guess a lot of us papercrafts love our coffee and coffee stamps!  lol  I actually made two cards for the hop, so I thought I'd share my second one around the halfway point.


For this one, I used the new card kit from Simon Says Stamp!  I was so excited about it being coffee this month.  :)     It came with this adorable little cup die and I am already totally in love with how cute that is!  I used a Bo Bunny set for the splatters on the side.    


We now have a box big enough to ship a toddler.  Thanks, Amazon!   It was a battle of cats and toddler for the rights to the delivery yesterday, but Laila finally won out.  She's already asked me to get it back out and put the bag of balls we have in it.   Cheap entertainment for the evening.  Ha!

16 comments:

  1. I love the papers that you used for the background on this awesome Coffee Card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose wonderful colors for your card. I love the adorable box picture. Is there any toy better than an empty box??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this pretty little card! The cup is adorable and I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Ship him to me! I will take good care of him! HA HA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the color combination on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't you just love this kit? so much fun to be had! I posted 7 cards and used this kit, too. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Love Love this card! I wish I could come up with ideas as good as this. That fox paper is gorgeous. I might be hoarding mine until I find just the right thing for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bright and bold patterns on top of that splattered brown background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is very lovely. I like the tone on tone rings. The little package sure is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this card. The fox paper... the coffee cup... the splatters.... OH MY STARS! Great job, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG love the card but kid in box over the the cats made me smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card, great way to feature the pretty paper! Aren't kids funny?! Love that pic!
    Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card. I like the stripes of the colorful paper.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)