Sunday, May 4, 2014

Stamp Review Crew By the Tide Edition

Welcome to a new hop of the Stamp Review Crew!   This hop we are featuring the awesome set By the Tide!   I don't own this set (yet), but I did borrow it from a friend to see what I could do with it.  I didn't have as much time as I'd hoped to stamp, but I managed to get one card made that uses my favorite technique lately, watercoloring!  :-)   Remember if you get turned around on the hop or need to take a break from all the fabulous cards you can go to the main page.


I think Coastal Cabana is my favorite new color.  I seem to use it a lot lately for some reason.  I loved the Wednesday sketch at MFT, so I used it for my layout.



11 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Now you have to get that set. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Rita! This is a great color combination...and the speckles are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your watercoloring is super!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your watercoloring is spectacular! The trio of shells are gorgeous across the Coastal Cabana panel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only one card, huh ;) Well, it is a fabulous card! I am so glad you could try out this set and share it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful!! I love your water coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those panels are gorgeous! Perfect backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Your water coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty ocean and sand colors...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Rita! I love the color combinations and the watercolored background and the way those shells just pop! You need this set. lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)