Monday, May 19, 2014

Merry Monday Flourished Poinsettia


Merry Monday!!!!!   I know, I know.  Mondays are usually blah, but starting the week off with a festive Christmas card can be a good pick-me-up.   The Merry Monday Challenge is perfect for that.  Bonnie has a great challenge this week to use flowers on your holiday project.   It was a bit of a challenge for me in that I don't really have any stamps that would work.   Thankfully my Cameo came to the rescue and I managed to whip up a card.  (It's design #36525 at the Silhouette Online Store in case you need that info.)   I went super simple and let the flourishes of the flower and sentiment shine.


Gorgeous inspiration photo, right?!    I hope you'll be inspired to play along this week! 


We recently started buying produce from a local farm and I think Laila really likes it.  :)   

12 comments:

  1. Rita your card is absolutely beautiful. I love your flower! Awesome CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Rita! Just adore your pretty diecut flower and that sentiment is perfect with it! Love it! Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Rita! Love the CAS feel to it!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me wish I had a Cameo, Rita! A beautiful flower and flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that flower is a stunner! You did the right thing by letting it take center stage. Gorgeous CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this die cut! Is that what this is? Your card is beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that die cut, Rita! Your card is very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so pretty Rita, your flower is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely diecut....gives your card a light, airy look! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your design Rita, and that it is a slightly different technique to meet the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rita, what a fabulous cut from your Cameo, a stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is SO lovely! I have my Cameo sitting here in its box, waiting for me to clean up the computer room so I have a place to put it! Thanks for sharing the number of the poinsettia in the Silhouette store! I might be asking you lots of Cameo questions once I get it set up!

    Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
    moot96 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)