Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stampin Up Bloomin' Beautiful and Blendabilities


Just another bit of fun stamping. I made this for the Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp.  I wanted to try out the new Blendabilities markers, but I didn't really have any current stamps that I wanted to color.  I went through the box of stamps I had marked to sell and found this old set.  I think it was one of, if not THE, first set I ever bought.  I always sucked at coloring, so it was also pretty neglected.  I'm thinking maybe I'll put it back on my shelf and practice more with it.  I did keep the rest of the card clean as I'm in a simple mood lately.  


My two sweeties.  I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!   

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card and two beautiful babies! Thank you so much for playing along with the Spring Flowers Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)