Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunflower Bloom


A night of firsts!  I finally opened my new Copics and tried to color something with them.  It is definitely going to take a lot of learning, but it was fun.  I can't wait for my class in two weeks!   It was also my first time coloring a digital stamp.   I loved the Inky Paws challenge that Newton's Nook has going and wanted to play along.  I used wood both on my background and my button is also wood.  :)


Just a simple card before I go crash for the night with some ice cream and The Good Wife.  I'm hoping to catch up and watch the season finale before it gets spoiled.  :)  I hope you had a great weekend!


LOL   Is Jason wrapped around her finger or what?!   He's such a good daddy.   

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sun flower and you did a very nice coloring job with the new Blendabilities....they are easier than I suspected them to be! You will have fun, just keep playing with them, it gets easier! And yes Jason is to be wrapped around his daughter's little finger and for a very long time to come....lol...how wonderful that he did that and you captured it for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rita! Thank you so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge! I love how you colored that digital image! -- and a cute pool pic too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)