Saturday, May 24, 2014

Stampin' Up! Endless Birthday Wishes


Did you see the new photopolymer set that SU released last week, Endless Birthday Wishes?  It is SOOO adorable!   I finally got mine in the other night (and yes, night! UPS came at 8:54pm!) and wanted to play with it.   I saw the cute colors over at Colour Me and decided to use those.  I didn't have the exact ones, but I picked ones that were close...I hope.
I don't know why I added that other happy at the top.  I was thinking that space was bothering me, but now that happy is...  I probably would have remade it and left that off, but I ran out of adhesive.  Can you even believe that?!  I guess I'll be making an emergency shopping run and order tomorrow.   Yikes!


Laila had fun in her pool today. She even talked her daddy into getting in with her.  lol   Talk about spoiled!

8 comments:

  1. Rita, Love your card and the new stamp set. I may have to buy that next time I order. Laila is so adorable in her darling swim suit - she actually looks very pretty! Marti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, Love your card and the new stamp set. I may have to buy that next time I order. Laila is so adorable in her darling swim suit - she actually looks very pretty! Marti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little set too...I need to play with it a bit more, especially that cute little cake! Thanks for playing with the Colour Me...! challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful and you nailed the colors from the inspiration photo! Love Laila's smile in the pool....good for Dad to get in with her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute images in that new stamp set - can't wait to get my hands on it too! Great use of our colours this week. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun new set! Love the little banners :) Beautiful use of our colours this week :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...! We sure hope you will play along again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)