Saturday, November 3, 2012

CAS Flower


I'm the worst photographer lately!   I don't know what I've been doing differently, but I feel like my card pictures never turn out very good.  Maybe the camera just likes Laila?  :)    Anyway...  I made this card for another HYCCT challenge while Laila was napping today.   It is for Leslie's challenge:  My challenge for you today is to make a Clean & Simple card, with a sentiment or word as your focal point. That's it - no other requirements.  I hope my big bow doesn't steal the show from my sentiment?   I got a bit carried away I think.  Now that my buddy LeAnne taught us how to make crinkly bows, I want to make them all the time! I have 4 more cards to finish by the 7th and I will have completed all the Hope You Can Cling To challenges.  I hope I make it!  

Stamps:  Blooming with Kindness (just got the single of the flower; so excited)
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Paper: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Tools/Accessories:  Baja Breeze Seam Binding


Looks like we are going to have to start working on doing away with the swaddle...  Yikes!    I had better stock up on coffee before we do as I don't think we'll be getting any sleep for a while.  

Thanks to everyone who has sent me sweet emails about Laila.  I wasn't sure if the pictures were annoying or not, but she seems more popular than my cards now.  :)   

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)