Friday, November 2, 2012

Mashed Up Window

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project "using the Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project with "Rosettes".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with the "Sketch featuring Rosettes".


Time for another challenge at The Friday Mashup!  I didn't get to play along last week, but I got back in the groove this week!  :)  I combined the challenge with a Hope You Can Cling To one as well.  I used Kittie's challenge:  My challenge for you is to create a card with a Window of Hope. You may use window die cuts, window stamps, pictures of windows, hand cut a window using your craft knife, sketching a window, painting a window. The sky is the limit.

It's a bit of a different card for me, but I think it would be a nice birthday card for a dude.   I hope it does look enough like a window to fulfill the challenge.  :)

Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Garden Green, Early Espresso, Bashful Blue
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Tools/Accessories:  Sponges, Regals Buttons, linen thread


My little giraffe wasn't impressed with Halloween.   I think the costume was too hot and there was no reward of candy.   Maybe next year little one.  

3 comments:

  1. Love where you went with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clever idea Rita! Love how the trees go right through the background as well as the centre panel, and the sponging looks fab! Love the button you've added too...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)