Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sweet Apple Thank You


Isn't this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch AWESOME?!  I love it and will be using it a lot in the future!  I needed some teacher thank you cards and this worked perfectly for some really cute ones!   



See?  Cute!!!  I just love the apples in the Perfectly Preserved set.  I'm pretty sure that's the second thing that made me get that set; the jar was the first of course. :)   Real Red, Lucky Limeade, and Crumb Cake work great together.  I hope Old Olive isn't missing me too much.  I just love Lucky Limeade so much better!   I'm not sure what I'm going to do when that set of in-colors leaves.  They are the best ever!  What will life be like with no Pool Party, Island Indigo, or Lucky Limeade?   Oh, and Wisteria Wonder too!   (Sorry, Calypso Coral...not a fan.)   


We did a dress rehearsal for Monday's picture with Santa and it didn't go so well.   She kept trying to eat the top layer of tulle.   Both she and the chair are still pretty sparkly!   I'm thinking we'll be seeing Santa in Christmas pajamas instead. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dunno which is more cute, the card or your daughter....oh, Silly me....your daughter of course! But darling card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)