Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Freshly Made Flower

Whew!  I hope everyone survived the election.  I know some of you in the swing states have to be super happy that it's over!   Now you can answer your phones again.  :)    It's Wednesday and that means it is time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  Tui is our hostess and designer this week; isn't her sketch great?!   I was limited on time to put my card together this week and was so thankful for such a versatile sketch that was easy to work with.  


Today has been a weird day for Laila.  She's either been napping or crying.  Thankfully we got the replacement part for her swing yesterday so she was able to relax and take a LONG nap in it today.  I hope the aftermath of the shots goes away soon so that we can have our sweetie back.   After that we need to work on adjusting for this time change because mommy and daddy are getting tired.  


One of my friends gave me the idea to take a yearly Halloween picture with a pumpkin, so here it is!  :)  We had a lot of work to get her to actually look up!   Pumpkins are super interesting you know!

6 comments:

  1. Love how you used ric-rac! And I love the colors - so fall and fabulous! Pretty card! And speaking of fabulous - Miss Laila is looking mighty fine! Emma gets her first shots next week......uh oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even live in a swing state and I'm so glad to have my phone and the airwaves election free! This is a fabulous color combo and that great flower makes a fabulous focal point. Love the ric rac detailing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card ... I just love those rik rak panels, they work perfectly here!
    Love the Pumpkin picture ...Laila is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rita! Beautiful card! And great colors! Laila is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Rita! So beautiful! I do love that stamp and I love those colours!! Laila is beautiful! I love that pumpkin idea! Wish I had done that! Probably too late to start now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you used the sketch, Rita, and your colors are yummy! What an adorable lil' pumpkin you have! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)