Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MDS Monday!


It has been a while since I got to sit down and work on a digital scrapbook page, but the new challenge blog MDS Monday motivated me to change that!   I will probably regret not going to bed sooner, but hey, you gotta have fun sometimes!   :)    Remind me of that tomorrow when there's a ton to do get ready for Thanksgiving and I'm exhausted. lol   Anyway, here's my page:  


I love playing with the vintage overlays and I just got the chevron download so I had to use that one too!   :) Now I'm off to bed so that I'm not grumpy when my girl wakes up later tonight.  

Remember that My Digital Studio and the MDS Upgrade are both 50% off this week!   Get it while it's such a great deal.   I promise you'll love it!

5 comments:

  1. Wow - what a perfect ultrasound picture!! You've created a fantastic page here, Rita. The overlays are always fun to work with and I love how you've splattered the background with the chevron patterns. I haven't used that kit yet. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday - I hope you join us again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, cute as a button! Love your colors and overlays... I need to play with that chevron one! Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, this is so sweet! I love the feminine touches and those chevrons - that's one of my favourite sets :) Great way to remember your first ultrasound! SO glad you joined us on our frist challenge at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the elements you added in your background. This came out so pretty! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday for our first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing, Rita!! I love every detail!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)