Monday, November 5, 2012

Stamp Club


It's time for stamp club again this week!  I went to extremes this time, a simple card (above) and a fancier card which I'll post below.  This simple card features Gently Falling, one of my favorite sets!  I used the layout and idea from Maile's card and Tami's technique to get this one to come together.   

I am excited to share a few techniques with my group and I hope they will enjoy learning them.  I seriously have the best group of ladies anyone could ask for.  They are always so excited to come and spend time together.  There's no bickering (yay) but lots of sharing, laughing, and eating!  It just doesn't get any better than that, right?   Here's our second card (sorry for the Instagram photo; I'm being lazy tonight): 


 Isn't it gorgeous?  I just love this paper and I LOVE Midnight Muse!  It's such an awesome color!  

Edited to add, the paper here is the Natural Composition paper.   I had a few emails about it but no way to contact the people asking.  If you have a question about any of my cards, please email me.  Just leaving a comment on my blog doesn't always allow me to email you back; it just depends on how you have your profile set up whether your email address is included or not.   I am not the best at answering, I'll go ahead and tell you that.  Laila is requiring more and more attention so my time is limited for stamping, blogging, and email.   I can only imagine how it will be once she's mobile!  Yikes!


Laila decided she must hold the book herself while we were reading.  Umm...yeah.  I guess she's having vision troubles and had to get it closer to read?   So silly.   I'm going to try to add a video below but I don't know if it will work or not.   It's pretty funny!  

7 comments:

  1. Both cards are stunning, my friend! The color combos are fab-u-lous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweety is Laila!! Thanks for the video! And both of your cards are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful elegant cards. And such a sweet adorable video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. What card stock or paper is the background frame with the Midnight Muse? Is it an inked embossing folder? Thanks for sharing.

    Sue Frese

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look on all of the cards. What is the background on the Midnight Muse card? Is it an Inked Embossed Folder?
    Sue Frese

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards are gorgeous Rita! And the video of Laila is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great cards and I LOVE the Midnight Muse and the specialty DSP too! We are actually using them both at my club tomorrow! :) And what a cute video!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)