Thursday, November 29, 2012

Merry Mini Christmas


I'm a bit over Christmas cards since I've been making them since July, but my club ladies and I are doing a swap and cookie exchange at our December meeting and I need to work on some ideas for that.  Since my Merry Minis stamps were still on my shelf uninked, I figured it was about time to change that.   I bought them after seeing this cute card in our monthly demonstrator magazine's July edition.   I don't normally CASE cards, but it was just so adorable that I wanted to try to make one.   I'm not sure it will be my swap, but it's a cute card I can send out to someone if not.  :)

Now on to something even more cute...


Here's the picture we picked from Laila's Santa picture proofs! I LOVE it so so much!   There were several poses that were great, but I just fell in love with this one.   I already made and ordered some Christmas cards today using it.  :)  

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous picture, she is soo cute!! I love to see your daily photos.
    Sending you a big hug to stay strong after reading your previous post, it's never easy being a parent.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, that is the best Christmas photo I have ever seen! That is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a completely adorable picture!

    I also love the card. What a nice touch to add the paper-pierced hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is super cute! And so is that little one talking to Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! She must be Santa's special elf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just way toooo adorable! So many babies cry when they see Santa. Leila must have a bit of elf in her:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I first have to comment on the most precious Christmas/Santa picture I have ever seen....obviously this Santa was fabulous and really knew how to be so sweet with babies! Her holding gently on his beard and the look on her adorable face!! WOW...I think I would frame that and keep it out all year! I like your card as well, but that picture....and sending best wishes to you and your family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so in love with that picture! Her face, his joy...perfect! Of course the card is great but frankly who can pay attention with a baby that cute??!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)