Monday, November 5, 2012

Success!


Woo Hoo!   This is card #35 and the LAST one of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges.  I finished ALL of them!!!   I'm so proud of myself.  I struggle to accomplish my goals lately, so completing this one that's for sure a great cause makes me so happy!    This card is for Teresa's ta ta toe challenge.  My squares were pink, patterned paper, and buttons.   I used Donna's card for inspiration as I thought it was such a perfect cheerful card.  

Stamps:  Apple Blossoms (retired)
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Paper: Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, retired Bashful Blue DSP
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, non-SU cloud die, Lots of Tags sizzlits, Brights & Subtles buttons, Brights brads, White Baker's Twine


Laila had her 4 month check-up today and was 15lbs 4 oz and 25 1/2 inches long!   She's staying right on her growth curve and doing great.   She wasn't very happy about her shots, but she calmed down fast and came home and crashed.   I hope she doesn't get a fever like last time as it took forever to go away.   I just love her doctor; you can tell that she just loves babies.  She kept talking about how cute Laila was.  I think both her and the nurse said she should be the Gerber baby.  :)   She's our little Ultimate Grand Supreme for sure.  lol

4 comments:

  1. I don't just like, or really like....I absolutely LOVE this card! Happy, cheery fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest, sweetest, brightest card! I LOVE it!

    Laila is most definitely the Ultimate Grand Supreme. She is also the cutest, sweetest, brightest baby around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and congratulations on completing all 35 challenges. Some of them were really tough! I am impressed! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card but love this sweet picture even more! What a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)