Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Just checking in...

Sorry guys!  I'm still here!  Just a busy weekend that ended up with a not so lovely stomach virus or food poisoning.  Not sure which, but either way it was NOT fun!   I am all better now, but that meant today was full of errands and then a rush to make my card for Freshly Made Sketches!  Yikes!   I finished, so I think I'm still on the team.  lol   Anyway, I finally took a better picture of our club card and wanted to post it.   It was quite a hit and I think almost everyone bought the super awesome Natural Composition DSP.  Do you have it yet?  If not, GET IT!  


Seriously, can you imagine how impressed your friends would be to get this in the mail and find out that you MADE it!   That's why I just love Stampin' Up! so much.  It's easy to put together beautiful creations like this.   I'll be sending this one out early to my sweet friend Marla to thank her for encouraging me to use it as a club card.  It's awesome to have fellow demonstrators to share ideas with.   (Thanks, iPhones!)

Stamps:  Ornament Keepsakes
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Versamark
Paper: Midnight Muse, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Natural Composition DSP
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Ornament framelits, heat tool, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Festive paper piecing pack, Basic Rhinestones, Midnight Muse stitched ribbon


Lately there has been a war of sorts between baby and cat.   They either want to lay on her blanket OR they want to play with her toys.   Bandit is particularly fond of this soft blanket, so if we forget and leave it spread out, we'll find him all stretched out on it.

2 comments:

  1. I've said it before, but it's worth repeating- I LOVE this card! I'm so glad that your ladies loved it, but how could they not?!? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love it!! How about some instructions on how you made the second layer. Embossing folder? Didn't see any listed in your recipe. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)