Monday, September 1, 2014

Tweet Tweet


I had a few more of this cute bird digital image from Newton's Nook printed out, so I decided to play along with the new Inky Paws challenge.  I did have to flip the sketch a bit, so I hope that was okay.  I REALLY hope to get some of their stamps for my birthday, but until then I can enjoy this cute bird.  :)  
Inky Paws Challenge #13 - Sketch Challenge - Newton's Nook Designs
I just love Jason for getting me Copic markers for Mother's Day.  I enjoy them so much.   I am still learning how to use them, but it's fun to play around with them.  Here I used Tangerine Tango and Bermuda Bay and tried to match up the markers with them.  


Someone is ready for basketball season.  :-)    My dad raised us to be big sports fans, so I hope Laila will love college basketball and NFL football as much as I do.   Right now she's all into the new cat piano we got at Target today with some of her birthday money.   lol    I was pretty happy with my pumpkin spice latte as well.   Yum!   Now if we can get the Fall weather to go along with it!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rita! I love that you flipped the sketch to create this card - so fun! It's so bright and colorful too! Love you color combo - copics are a ton of fun! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly cute card - love that you flipped the sketch!! Really great job!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)