Thursday, January 8, 2015

Always Here For You


I thought I'd share another card I made for the Winnie & Walter birthday celebration.  Vanessa's challenge was to use a gradient (or ombre) for your card.   I stamped my leaves in 3 different colors, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, and Pool Party.   I cut out and popped the middle one up to add a little dimension.
birthday-bash--challenge-blog-banner

Stamps: Winnie & Walter A Tree for All Seasons
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Other:  Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangle dies, SU Doilies, misc sequins


We are off to Laila's checkup and I'm dreading it.  She's so scared of people, so we are anticipating a lot of freaking out and screaming.  We've tried prepping her and getting her excited about seeing Dr. Lloren, but we'll see how it goes.  Wish us luck!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Love how you created your gradient look! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, love your take on Vanessa's challenge. Anticipating Spring already! Hope Laila's check up went easy and calmly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)