Saturday, January 17, 2015

Double Challenge Snowman


I got to run away from home for a bit on Thursday to stamp and have lunch with some friends and this was the project I worked on.  I loved the current challenges at Curtain Call and the new sketch from MFT Stamps challenge, so I decided to combine them.  I love how it turned out! I'm still learning to use distress inks, but I am enjoying them!

  
Aren't those great?  I took the idea of the scarf and used my MFT Pure Innocence snowman.  :)   I love this stamp so much.

She's finally asking me to take her picture again.  We went through a major "NO!" stage every time I got out the camera, so I'm happy to get to take some again!  She's getting so big.  It's crazy that she'll be three in less than 5 months. Sniff, sniff.


10 comments:

  1. Love your distress background! Aren't they fun to play with? Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and how beautiful is your background <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love your sponged background! And I love that snowman too. Don't know why I don't have that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!!! Love that background!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combination!!! Love your card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rita! I'm in awe of your pretty background. It fits the inspiration and the sketch perfectly!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute snowman card! Love it.
    Your girl is adorable!
    Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Your background is wonderful and so is the darling image. That's one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love how you did the background! Such a beautiful backdrop for your adorable snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous, Rita! A real winner!
    Love the colors and your wonderful background.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)