Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy 2015


One of my Christmas gifts were some cool number dies from Lawn Fawn.   I have always wanted some numbers but in all the years I've been stamping, I've never owned any.  Crazy.  Jason fixed that though and I was able to make this super cool card!  It was so fun to do too.   Now I need to try it with my alphabet dies.  Because I used something new, I'd like to enter this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.  :)


Hope you have a great weekend!  Stay warm.  :)


My serious stamper.  lol

3 comments:

  1. That is a very cool look! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this. The numbers are clearly there - but still keep that fun chevron pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your card, Rita! The soft colors are so pleasing and you used your new number dies to perfection! Thank for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)