Thursday, January 15, 2015

Two Paper Divas Flowers


I thought I'd share another Two Paper Divas card with you today.   It's been so rainy and dreary here, so I made a happy card with some yellow to brighten things up a bit.   Rumor has it we might see some sun today, but it's looking wet and yucky to me!   Anyway...   The stamps I used go with the Seed Packet stamps, but I wanted to use my new tag dies so I went for a card without the packet this time.  :)  

Stamps:  Banners #2, Seed Packet Accessories #1
Ink:  Mememto Black, Early Espresso, Copics
Paper:  Stampin' Up! So Saffron, Early Espresso, Brights stack, Neenah Solar White
Other:  My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, Stitched Traditional Tags STAX, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Stampin' Up! Neutrals buttons, Early Espresso and Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, Early Espresso Seam Binding

It was very cold yesterday, but we safely delivered Eli's flowers and had a nice walk around the cemetery.   <3 nbsp="" p="">

7 comments:

  1. Love this card Rita!! It's so bright and cheery! Welcome to Two Paper Diva's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your card. I'm sure the polka dots have nothing to do with it!!! You all are making me want to get back out all the Seed Packet "stuff" and play some more. I am going to HAVE to get some sequins...haven't played with those yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the colors even of the shaker colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love what you did with this stamp. So adorable!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Rita!! The colors all work so well together and work perfectly with this stamp, which by the way happens to be one of my favorites. :) Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Rita. I really like how you used the tag to make the image pop.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)