Thursday, January 22, 2015

Two Paper Divas Inspiration


I really love sentiment stamps and making cards that showcase larger ones.   I now have several from the awesome ladies at Two Paper Divas and I wanted to show you another one today.   Isn't it awesome?!   I paired it with a new product I recently added to my stash, Sakura Koi Water Colors.   This was my first attempt with them and I just love the colors. I can't wait to use them a bit more and learn more about them.  :)

Stamps:  Life is About Crayons
Ink: StazOn Jet Black
Paper:  Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Ranger Distress Watercolor Cardstock
Other:  Misc sequins, baker's twine, Sakura 24-Piece Koi Assorted Water Colors Field Sketch Set with BrushHeidi Swapp Color Shine Mustard, Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangles dies

She is really loving this snowman "pack pack".  lol  We had to put money in it, so she's carrying around her first dollar.  She already told Grammy that she needs shopping money.  Ha!

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love how you incorporated the "crayon" colors behind the sentiment. You should enter this card over at The Paper Players Challenge - it's all about Sentiments this week:
    http://www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-paper-players-challenge-228-leannes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't watercolors fun? Love what you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this...that background works perfect with this sentiment! It is a little dreary here today so I needed the bright colors. Your daughter is adorable and she is definitely learning...ask Grammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card. I love watercoloring. Laila is darling too. I love the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fresh and clean. Love the beautiful colors and the fun technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the bright colors Rita. Makes me long for Spring. Too cute!! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think alike Rita! I almost created a card very similiar! Love that sentiment and colorful card! Hugs, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rita ..... Carryn from Colorado here!! Love, Love, Love this Sentiment too ...... and your use of the watercolors is really special. The way that the colors will "play" with each other on a card is so much fun. The vibrancy of your set is beautiful!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rita, I love this watercolor technique that you used on this card! It's absolutely perfect with this quote! Thanks for sharing!
    Jenny E.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)