Saturday, January 31, 2015

W&W Happy Birthday


I made this card a while back and then totally forgot to post it!   Tonight is the last night to enter Winne & Walter's birthday bash challenges, so I'm lucky and can still link it up.  Yay!

WWBdayChallengeMoodBoard

Lea's challenge was based on this mood board.  I am not a good person, but I do love me some purple.  I hope I captured the mood of the board with my card.   I used some pretty tissue paper that I had hoarded stored away for a special occasion and I think the gold stars were perfect for this challenge. 

Laila came in today to work on organizing my stamp room while I made a card.  I guess my method of arranging them needed some improvement and she was very proud of herself for stacking them.  :)  lol   We had a nice family night tonight.  My mom sent her the Frozen movie so we had pizza and popcorn while we watched it.  It was her first movie and she did great!    She's already asked to watch it again, so I guess we have joined the Frozen madness.  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! Love all the gold stars, sequins, and that tissue is great!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)