Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches Winter


Time for Freshly Made Sketches to return!   Yay!   We start the year with a fantastic sketch from our oh so talented Amy.   I didn't get that many Christmas cards mailed out, so my plan is to eventually get some winter cards sent.  Yeah.    (remind of that, okay?)  

Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence Holiday Hugs Snowman, Simon Says Stamp Hand Lettered Winter Wishes
Ink:  Pool Party, Smoky Slate (both Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  SU Whisper White, SU Winter Frost
Accessories:  Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangle dies, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, sequins, SU Basics Glimmer Brad, SU Pool Party Baker's Twine

Now my laptop is about to die so I'd better sign off!   lol  

12 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty.......and oh so perfect for where I live! I love the big snowflake as the focal point and you added sweet details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful way to accent that snowflake - lovely papers and I love the tiny stars and hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the cool colors - we've been having a bit of a heatwave here the last week or so and your card makes me feel a bit cooler :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Rita! So many sweet details to admire. I love how you've added little hearts and stars. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Sigh* I really love this card! And send some warm winter stuff this way. It's supposed to be -2 tonight. Brrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful,Rita!! Love the big snowflake and the stamped top panel!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delicately beautiful Winter Card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Rita! I love those soft colours! It's so perfect for winter! Love the stitched mat! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card Rita! So pretty and CAS! Thanks for the inspiration over at FMS! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful soft card! I love the snowflake! It sure does match this single digit weather! Except, I wish I could see about two feet of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooooo beautiful Rita! Those colours are so striking for Christmas and I love your fabulous snowflake!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)