Friday, January 16, 2015

Stampin' Up! Yee-Haw


January...  how are those resolutions going?  I tried not to make any demanding ones, just a few crafty ones and to follow through on the one I made last year.  So far, so good!    I decided to do a no-spending month this month so that I have time to play with all my new goodies (and neglected, forgotten older ones).   This set has been on my shelf for a while, so when I saw Darnell's NBUS challenge I decided to join in and this was my first pick to ink up.  

I hope you guys hadn't given up on me and Stampin' Up!  I'm just finding myself (lol) and using a bit of this and that.  This one is almost all SU except for the Copics I used to color it and the bit of twine I tried to make a lasso with.   I still love much of my SU stuff, but I just needed a little detour.  My goal is to do a nice mix of companies since I think that's what I enjoy most.  :) 

Stamps:  Stampin' Up! Yee-Haw
Ink:  Early Espresso, Mememto Black, Copics
Paper:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Neenah Solar White
Others:  Stars embossing folder

5 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed seeing you using some of everything. There are just to many fun options out there to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This is great. I love that big ol' "howdy!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happen to love your variation! It's always good to see what other companies are offering and how those stamps are used, even if I'm an avid SU person. Love all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling, Rita! I love all the texture and that perfect twine! Great job on your new year's resolution to use that NBUS! And I also like that you are using more than one stamp company. Variety is the spice of life!! Thank you so much for entering my NBUS Challenge #3! I hope you're having a great week and I hope you stop by again soon! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)