Monday, January 19, 2015

Prickely Pear Monday Inspiration


Monday inspiration from Prickley Pear time.   I still have some Christmas stamps that I haven't used, so I wanted to finish showing those off.  I love this beautiful sentiment so much.  I paired it with some great paper that matches it and some little heart embellishments.   I love when things go together like that. :)

Stamps:  All Hearts
Dies:  Tree die

Jason traded in our car for a new one this weekend and Laila loves it!  She is a big fan of red cars, so she's happy that her daddy finally got a red one.   lol   (And note, she's still rear-facing.  If you aren't aware of the benefits of extended rear-facing, I'd recommend reading up on it!)

Have a great week!

2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)