Friday, November 27, 2015

Bloom Wildly


I am so behind on stamping and posting.   I have been so exhausted lately.  I think it's to the point that I need to go have some blood work done to make sure nothing is off.  I did manage to use this gorgeous watering can from the last Two Paper Divas release.  It is called Bloom Wildly and I think that's just a perfect name and a great motto for life. The sentiment is from Everyday Sentiments 3 and there are so many great ones in that set!

Laila got to ride in the car cart at the grocery store when we went to get all our Thanksgiving fixings earlier this week.  Can you tell how much she LOVED it?  lol  So silly.

Off to get a coffee so I can stay up until a reasonable hour.  I don't think 4pm is a time for bed even though I could easily go to sleep!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the colours you've chosen and it's perfectly coloured in. Hope you're feeling better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Rita. Love the colors, they are so refreshing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita...what a beautifully colored card! Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)