Thursday, November 12, 2015

Freshly Made Poinsettia


I'm still here.   lol  Finishing up Hope You Can Cling To must have broken my brain because I've had a headache most of the week and haven't been able to stamp.   It finally eased up a bit yesterday and I was able to go make my Freshly Made Sketches card...a bit late of course.   I really loved Narelle's sketch so I was happy I felt like playing.  Hopefully she's not disappointed in my lack of layers.  :o)   I did layer my poinsettia bit just for her.

Big thanks to my friend Mindy who sent me this set for my birthday last year.  It finally saw ink!  Yay!

Isn't that a great sketch?   The team did a great job showing how versatile it can be so be sure you go check out the rest of the cards.  I hope to see you in the gallery.  

Sadie thinks she and Laila are sisters.  lol She always like to bring a toy (or in this case, a leaf) and lay beside Laila and play.  It's very cute.  

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! That poinsettia is gorgeous! I love the deep reds against the white card stock. It looks like Laila is playing with Thomas the train. I spent many hours playing with Thomas when my son was little -- good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Rita! That poinsettia is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Rita! I love that poinsettia. It's so beautifully coloured! I also love that sentiment! So wonderful for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is stunning Rita! Your poinsettia is super striking against all that white - this is one gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This flower is incredible!! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)