Monday, November 30, 2015

Deck the Halls Birdbrain


I am cutting it close to get my card posted for the From the Heart Stamp of the Month challenge. I made this last week but just haven't had a good chance to get a picture and edit it.  So... here it is!  Isn't that bird hilarious?!  He is loving those ornaments.   :)   I am enjoying this progressive challenge, so I can't wait to see next month's stamp!


Laila didn't quite get the 6-7 foot rule when picking a tree for the house.  lol  This one was her first choice!   She had a blast at the Christmas tree farm and loves our decorated tree.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Lovely colouring - looks so happy on his way to decorate. Hope you have fun decorating your tree. Ours isn't up yet, xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)