Sunday, November 1, 2015

Centered Hive for TPD

Man!  I have been out of commission for a few days thanks to my coffee spilling in the keyboard of my laptop.  :(   Jason fixed it as best he could, but it was typing all crazy and not making any sense.  Tonight he got me a USB keyboard to hook up and now I can finally use it again.  Yay!   I have quite a few HYCCT cards saved up to post after being away for a few days, so you'll see quite a few of them in the next few days.  I have about nine more to do before Saturday to finish them all.  Whew!   Today's card uses one of my favorite Two Paper Divas sets called Bee Happy.  The challenge was to do a centered card where you image and sentiment were in the center.  I thought the bee hive and fun hexagon stencil would be a cheerful card for a cancer patient.  


Laila had the absolute best time last night.  She was a little unsure about it all at first, but by the end she was so into it.   It was her first time going and she's already asking when she can do it again.  lol

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this card! It is super duper cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute card using this set! Don't you just hate it when we have PC issues?? Glad you are back up and running. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love this set and you did a great job! Adorable card! Your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)