Monday, November 2, 2015

Fab Sewing Machine


I loved the sketch at Fab Friday, so I decided to combine it with a Hope You Can Cling To challenge.  The challenge was supposed to be kids making a card that represented their mom, but Laila wouldn't cooperate so I made one that represented MY mom.  Sometimes you just gotta improvise.  ;)  I love this Paper Smooches set; the images are so perfect for my mom.


I'm off to take Miss Laila to the doctor to see about this lingering cough she can't seem to shake.  Have a great week and I'll be checking in frequently as I show you more of my HYCCT cards. 

6 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp set! I love this DSP, too - you're right, perfect for every sewer! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is sew cute (see what I did there - ha ha)!! I love the sewing machine stamp!! And the stitched circle is perfect!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita - you always get it right. This card is absolutely adorable! Great use of the sketch and colors. Just sweet. I’m so glad that you played along with this Fab Friday Sketch Challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're still a kid to your mom so this totally works :-) And this is so cute! That DSP is adorable and the thread behind is just perfection! Thanks for playing with us at Fab Friday friend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)