Friday, November 6, 2015

Four more...three to go!

I'm still working on my Hope You Can Cling To cards!  Down to the wire!  lol  I have until noon tomorrow to finish my last three, so I'm thinking that MAYBE I'll make it.   Here are my last four that I did.  I've been playing around with watercolors and watercolor paper and just having fun with it.  Have a great weekend!   

And oh, if you are interested in getting an occasional card in the mail, leave me your address here.  :) 

 Challenge:  Rainbow
 Challenge:  Orange
 Challenge:  Pink Thank You card
Challenge:  Roses

1 comment:

  1. Those cards are absolutely beautiful! I always look forward to seeing your email in my box! All the best to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)