Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Freshly Made Polar Bear


Hello!  Sorry it's been a week between postings.  This time of year is my rough time with missing my Eli and hating the holidays.   I am just not a fan at all of October-January.  I did get Laila to play with a train set I put in my stamp room long enough for me to make this card today.   Sorry for the bad picture; I finished in the evening and the sun was mostly gone.   This is for our new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.   Jen T is our sketch maker this week and if the design team examples are any indication of the cards made from it, the gallery is going to rock this week!  (Doesn't it always though?)  

I used a set that had been neglected in my stash, Cool Day from My Favorite Things.  It's the most adorable polar bears and I just love it.  They are fun to color too even if it looks like a lot of it isn't colored.  ;) 

We had Santa pictures yesterday and Laila did so much better than last year.   This was a sneak peek that Debi posted and I knew I would love this shot when she snapped it.  Laila had to show Santa her Hello Kitty tattoo and I love their expressions!   He's such a great Santa.  I can't wait to see all our proofs and pick our Christmas card picture! 

9 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I love the expression on the bear's face, but not as much as the ones on Laila's and Santa's faces. What a fun picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that polar bear is adorable......cute cute card! And oh that picture......I love it! She is so cute with Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo of Laila and Santa - too cute! And that polar bear is pretty cute too! Fabulous card, Rita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly - Oh my goodness I just love this photo of Laila! What a fun Santa you guys have - ours are as boring as anything! Those expressions are fabulous! Secondly - your card is just gorgeous. Love the texture you've added and your polar bear is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO sweet!! LOVE him on that snowy background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Santa picture is adorable. Love the expressions on both of their faces,

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great snowy scene for your polar bear. I'm starting to think that I need one of these falling snow embossing folders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card Rita! I love that polar bear! He's so fun! Great colouring (as always!!!). I now realize I've been using that embossing folder upside down...why didn't you ladies tell me??!!! Love Laila's santa picture! That look is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little bear is so perfect for this sketch. I just love your take on it! And that picture of Laila is the best Santa picture EVER!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)