Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Super Girl in Pink


The fabulous Karren has an awesome sketch for everyone this week at Freshly Made Sketches.  I love sketches like hers, but I do admit to being a bit intimidated by them.  I had an idea to combine it with one of the HYCCT challenges to do something superhero inspired.  I had to use my Super Girl set of course!   I love coloring her and learn new tricks every time I do it.

I am looking forward to seeing the gallery for this one!  I hope you guys have fun with it.  :) 


10 comments:

  1. POW is right! This card is a knockout! Your coloring is wonderful.....as is the red/pink/gray/black combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I truly love this girl! And you used your super power of coloring on her to make her even more super. Very cute, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch and I think your coloring is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. POW! You nailed it with this one, Rita. I love Supergirl and the scene you created with her is awesome. Love her in pink, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well color me pink, she looks fabulous! Your coloring is fantastic and I love her pose guarding the city! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card Rita! I love that Super Girl! Your colouring is amazing (as always!)! I love that speech bubble as well! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is totally awesome and works perfectly with the sketch Rita! LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER take on the sketch!!! ;) I just love how you color her...and wow, the extra elements are just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely and totally fabulous! Love her, love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)