Sunday, November 15, 2015

Blue Truck for TPD


Happy Sunday!  I hope you're having a good weekend.  We are a bit low-key here and that's good for me.  I colored a bit last night and made this card for Two Paper Divas.  The newest release had some great sentiments like this one from Everyday Sentiments 3 and this awesome old Truck.  It's a fun image to color with Copics or to paper piece if that's more your thing.  :)

We found this cute hat at Target this week.  She says she looks like Sadie.  lol   :)

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Rita! Beautifully colored. And, adorable hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for the perfect guy! Although, I'm a girl and love trucks so I'd enjoy getting this card too! :) Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'm loving that blue truck with the white and gray. Cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored!! Love that bright blue with all of the gray.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)