Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Moon Cat for FMS


Happy Wednesday!   It's Freshly Made Sketches day and I'm sharing my card with the fabulous Amy's new sketch.   It's a great one again and I think you'll enjoy creating with it.   I know I did.  I had this adorable Penny Black stamp for a while now and decided to ink it up and color it for the challenge.  I love cat stamps almost as much as coffee stamps, so this one makes me happy!

There are many ways to interpret this one and the design team has some great ideas for you!  Be sure to check those out!   Happy Stamping!   

7 comments:

  1. This takes cute to a whole new level! I love everything about this card! Your coloring is fabulous and that kitty is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love that sweet image and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image! And it looks gorgeous with those colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is awesome Rita as is that gorgeous cat - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is so cute, Rita! And of course, you've colored it beautifully. Love this1

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is adorable,Rita!! Beautiful coloring and i love the pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card Rita! I love that sweet little cat! Your colouring is just amazing (as always!!!). The colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)