Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Total Pandamonium

Sharing a little bit of Pandamonium with you this evening.  It feels like it describes my day.  lol   This challenge was to use masking to make a group as the focus of your card.   I love these cute pandas from Mama Elephant and I thought they'd be fun to use for this one.

Laila was very proud of the little treats we prepared for her classmates at MDO.  :)    She did such a great job helping me put them together.  It was such a nice little crafty time for us.  She went to MDO today but I got a call a few hours later that she was crying and wanting to come home.  She said she wasn't feeling well, but of course she's been fine since we got home.  Go figure! lol

2 comments:

  1. Love your pile of pandas! This would work for this week's Muse Card Club if you want to link up! We'd love to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rows of pandas - how fun to line them up with their little hearts!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)