Monday, November 2, 2015

Double the Hope

Sharing a couple more HYCCT cards.   This card is one of my favorites from the month so far.  One of the challenges was to use a fairy and I didn't have one.  :(   I looked online and found this adorable one at Tiddly Inks and decided to try it.  I am not very good at coloring people yet, but I tried.  I need to work a lot on hair!  lol

This second card is for the bunches challenge where we were to use a bunch of something.  I thought this cute Fluffles stamp would be a perfect one.   I love this sentiment from Kinda Eclectic and it fit just perfectly in the space below my image.  :)

Our Halloween morning was a rainy mess, so we stayed in and made cookies!  Laila had so much fun and they turned out pretty yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)