Saturday, October 8, 2011

Friday Mashup: Halloween


I finally found some time to do a challenge today!   I made my next design team card for Freshly Made Sketches (well, I did two because I didn't love the first one) and then I had a bit of time left to do a challenge card!  I decided to try the challenge at The Friday Mashup and really mash it up and do both Halloween and the colors!  


Isn't this fun?   I love the embossed panel and of course my witchy owl.  I couldn't get a good picture where the sentiment didn't look so washed out, so you'll have to use your imagination a bit there.  

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Wicked Cool
Ink:  Staz On Black
Paper:  Concord Crush, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black, Whisper White, Brights DSP stack
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Spider Web embossing folder, Little Leaves sizzlit, Owl builder punch

8 comments:

  1. Very cute little witchy owl! Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your very adorable owl card for Halloween.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little witch owl is adorable, very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your purple Owl Rita! Great layout too!! Thanks for playing with us at the Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Halloween card. That owl is just too darn cute and I love the embossing.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love Love that.. Witches hat on the OWL!! So cute, and right up my alley since I love all things Witch! You really used the color combo perfect.. Just the right amount of each color. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rita, I LOVE everything about this card! The witch hat on the owl, the embossed panel, the polka dot belly... way to go with the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how the spider web goes over the limeade and black! Great detail! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)