Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Digital Studio Christmas Tag


Isn't this cute?   I was playing around in My Digital Studio tonight and thought I'd make up a few Christmas tags.   I fell in love with the Holly & Jolly Rub-ons last year and was so happy when they were offered on MDS.   Those trees are just too darn cute!    Having access to retired products is one of the reasons why I love this program so much.   There have been times when I loved a stamp, but it just wasn't in my budget at the time or else I forgot to order it and it retired.   My Digital Studio allows me to get some of those and usually a bit cheaper too!  I was able to go back and buy the Motorcycle stamp that I missed out on a few summers ago and I can print it on some Whisper White and color it in just like a stamped image.



With Christmas coming up, of course we are all starting to think about gifts.  These images are part of a calendar that I made for my brother last year.   He LOVED it and couldn't believe that I made it all by myself.  I bought MDS and  in just 3 days, I taught myself how to use it and made the calendar!   I was able to share all the pictures I'd taken of his dogs in a way that he could enjoy throughout the year.   I was quite proud of my first effort.  :)    I hope to do one for my whole family using pictures from our childhood.   The good thing is that I can make it once, but get it printed as many times as I need!

If you'd like to know more about the program or would like to see it in action, let me know and we'll get together for a little digital stamping.  :)  It is a great program that does so many things including photo books, calendar, greeting cards, blog headers, tags, etc.   My goal is to start using mine more, so be on the lookout for more projects here on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived near you to learn about digital scrapbooking, etc. I loved your calendar with the dogs...in fact the picture of the dog almost looks identical to my 2 year old...is it difficult? I would love to learn this..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)