Thursday, October 27, 2011

colourQ 108: Roar!


I love dinosaurs, so this set was calling my name when I saw it in the catalog.  I'm not sure that Peach Parfait or Daffodil Delight dinosaurs ever roamed the earth, but for the sake of my card, let's pretend they did, okay?   :o)   This didn't turn out quite how I imagined it, but I think it's a cute card for a little boy.   The colors are from this week's colourQ challenge; they are a fun mix, so go play along!  

Stamps:  Dinoroar
Ink:  Black Staz On, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron
Paper:  Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pick Your Poison DSP
Tools/Accessories:  Paper Snips, Stamp-a-ma-jig

6 comments:

  1. What do you mean? Peach Parfait Brontosaurus' are totally accurate! Lol! Your post cracked me up! How funny is this? I seriously had to go look this set up in the catty because I honestly don't remember seeing it. Yikes! Now, thanks to your card, I think it is so perfect for kiddo cards. Love your dinos mixed with that DSP, too. Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Anne Marie about the Peach Parfait Brontosaurus'. LOL. This is an adorable card and absolutely perfect for the little boy who loves dinosaurs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember seeing that stamp set either! I love when I see a fabulous card that makes me realize that I'm missing out on a great stamp set! Perfect card for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome "boy" card! I think today's reptiles can come in those sunny shades so why not dinosuars? very fun and cute. Thanks for playing at colourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, Rita! You did a good job with the colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is this?!? Love your fun card Rita, my son would really love it too! Thank you so much for playing at the colourQ last week, hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)