Sunday, October 16, 2011

Upsy Daisy Birthday


I have been getting a lot of customers who are new to stamping so to be able to help them, I've been looking through the catalog and getting some ideas of what products I think would work best for them.   Upsy Daisy was one of the stamp sets I picked for my Starter Kit last year when I signed up.   I think it's a great set for starting out because it has a nice image to work with as well as three different sentiments.   You can make a birthday, thinking of you, or thank you card with just this one set!

This card would be fairly inexpensive to recreate if you leave off the embossing on the strip of Bashful Blue.   You'd need 2 packs of card stock, 1 pack of designer paper, a stamp pad, baker's twine, and the stamp set. Not too bad, huh?   You could get this stamp set for free in your Starter Kit if you decide to sign up to be a demonstrator.   If you join this month, you'd also get a free Big Shot that would allow you to do that cool embossing too!    It's a great deal for those of you starting out or who want to get a discount on the products you already love.   :)   Contact me for more information or visit my website to sign up today!

Be sure to come back tomorrow so you can see the digital version of this card!

Stamps:  Upsy Daisy
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  First Edition Designer Series paper, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Early Espresso Baker's Twine

Inspired by Maureen's card that can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! I'm sending right into my CASE files for a class (hope that is ok!).

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)