Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Try Stampin' On Tuesday #37


I hope you enjoyed the posts from the weekend.  We took a trip to Florida so I was away and didn't stamp for a whole 4 days!   I was ready to get back in my room and create today, especially since I got some new goodies yesterday!   I decided to try a new challenge today, the Try Stampin' On Tuesday challenge!   It was a very fun sketch to work with and I loved how my card turned out.    Bright Hopes is such an awesome set!  Do you have it yet?  :o)


The beaches of Florida were amazing, so I thought I should share a picture.  :)   Our friends got married on the beach at Navarre and it was just gorgeous there.    This picture was taken in Pensacola; we decided to stay there at a neat little bed-and-breakfast.   It was a nice trip and we stayed busy for the few days we were there.   I would love to go back someday and do a bit more exploring of the area.

Stamps:  Bright Hopes, Woodgrain background
Ink:  Garden Green, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Garden Green, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Neutrals DSP stack
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper and Stripes embossing folders, basic pearls, white baker's twine, Brights buttons, sponges, paper snips, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, divine beach photo! Looks like a postcard! Glad you had fun, I like staying in B&Bs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love Bright Hopes too, and it will be the set that I am using this year for my Christmas cards:) Glad you had a great trip and I am so glad that you joined us this week at TST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done with the Sketch! I did not get that set and now I am thinking hmmmmmm Thanks for playing along at TST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! What a beautiful xmas card!! Thanks for playing along at TST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas card! Love all the texture! Well done! Thanks for playing along with us over at Try Stampin:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your Christmas card. You did a great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh...what a clean and simple beauty!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)